The client is an Adult Cardiology and Heart Surgery Hospital located in Ohio.
Main business goal:
Client needs an application to manage the Geospatial Analysis system that would facilitate efficient home healthcare.
The project had its main focus on the following:
• At-home monitoring and diagnostics
• Mobile accessible medical records
• Smart wellness and disease management
• Remote health monitoring
• Video conferencing for virtual appointments
1. Considering the vast patient network with specific needs, Geospatial Analysis system that could be tapped into the patient’s wearables.
The system includes the following main features:
• Real-time doctor-patient collaboration
• Real-time safe access and update of medical records
• Ensured privacy of sensitive patient data
• Seamless sharing of patient’s information with the medical team
2. Analysis application that improved their process in the following ways,
• Elimination of traditional expensive treatment options
• Close monitoring made possible while patient rests at home
• Connecting doctors and patients 24/7
• Enhanced security
• Optimized productivity
Read what our client say
I was surprised to find that G2 Tech was able to bring resources on board quickly for my needs, especially when it was hard to get someone locally at short notice. They’ve got the right resources on time.
President of a Software Product Company
G2 has been timely, professional and have done good work for us. They do what they say. Our companies have worked well with each other.
President of a Software Development Company
Memphis, TN, USA
I started with just 1 resource, and ended up outsourcing my entire development to G2 Tech. They have now become my development arm.
Product Manager of a Software Product Company
Lets transform your next big idea into actionCONTACT US