In order to provide the best buying experience to your shoppers, you must take care of all aspects of eCommerce storefront management, right from cataloging content through managing shopping carts to controlling the market listing. Shopping cart product data entry is an essential step in the eStore management process that allows a better user experience. However, it is a recurring, tedious task that consumes many man-hours in a day, let alone other resources that can be used to accomplish core business goals. On the other hand, inefficient product data entry can lead to lower customer conversion.
At G2 Techsoft, we use experience and advanced tools to deliver 99% accurate shopping cart data entry service at a reduced cost, up to 45%. Many prominent eCommerce stores have outsourced shopping cart data entry services to G2 Techsoft India so that they can save cost, boost efficiency, and use vital resources to fulfill important developmental plans.
Offering eCommerce Product Data Entry Services for Different Industry Verticals and Different Online Platforms
G2 TECHSOFT eCommerce storefront management team has deep insights and technical know-how in most popular online market places and platforms, such as Magento, Zen cart, Yahoo store, Shopify, Bing, Google, eBay, OsCommerce, Amazon, Net Suite, Woo Commerce, etc. Our experts can easily manage your product data entry, no matter what kind of platform you currently use – a custom-built or existing eCommerce platform, or what kind of industry vertical you represent. We have delivered shopping cart product data entry services to manufacturing, apparel, food and beverage, groceries, online delivery, and the hospitality industry.
We Use A Simple but Effective Process to Improve Your eCommerce Store Management
We cover managing, updating, and filling of eCommerce products. Before we start implementing solutions, we perform a through and through analysis of your eCommerce business, products, and your specific requirements. This gives us the needed information and statistics to meet your financial plans, deadlines, and budget.
- Step 1: We generate product details and information from various sources (websites, hardcopies, PDFs, etc.)
- Step 2: We get the data ready by resizing, enhancing, and renaming content (product description, images, effects, features, etc.)
- Step 3: We transfer and organize the data in an excel file or CSV format.
- Step 4: We upload the product data on the database either via bulk or manually.
- Step 5: We optimize the data with best SEO practices (Meta tags and description, product classification, Alt tag, indexing, categories optimization, keyword enhancement, etc.)
- Step 6: We finally verify the updated product on the frontend to ensure it is done correctly.
Things that Set Us Apart
Shopping cart product data entry requires 100 percent accuracy to be able to provide heightened shopping experience. By outsourcing your product data entry to G2 Techsoft, your eCommerce company will benefit in more possible ways than it would in the traditional process.
- A qualified team of experts that works under your orders and commands, enabling process efficiency and accurate output day in day out
- Comprehensive eCommerce data management and storefront training provided to teams to ensure that the product information entered by them is well researched, specific, and near correct.
- Follow Double Entry System (DES) in task completion where data entries are cross-checked by a certified Quality Assurance (QA) team
- A project manager to lead and supervise your project implementation and delivery
- Remote staff so that your core business activities are not disturbed
- Flexible pricing structures: Fixed-price, pay by the hour, pay by phase, pay by resources, and monthly retainer costing
- Dedicated customer support team to provide you with technical and non-technical project support
- A readymade, virtual working environment that reduces your infrastructural cost, manpower cost, and software tools cost to almost half without compromising on quality
- Stringent information and data security protocols to promote eCommerce data confidentiality
- Experience in multiple eCommerce shopping carts
- Efficient uploading speed. We have around the clock time zone advantage that will keep you on the competition or probably a step ahead of it.
Accomplish Shopping Cart Data Entry Process More Quickly and Precisely by Hiring Full-Time Data Entry Staff
As and when your company grows and develops, the amount of product data entry and backend operations will increase too. eCommerce is a competitive domain. Even the slightest delay in new product upload may cost you loyal customers. However, if you outsource shopping cart data entry to us, rest assured, your cataloging, indexing, and product management will never halt, even during holidays and lockdown. Outsourcing will help you scale your resources affordably and effectively.
We are backed by powerful infrastructure in the form of fully-developed centers in India and the US. We are providing eCommerce software solutions for the past decade to global organizations, which has enabled us to implement projects with reduced turnaround time. We offer acceptable data input/output formats, such as image files, HTML, document, access files, excel sheet, scanned copies, and legacy, PDF, and CSV files. Everything is transferred using secure FTP powered by Cloud computing.
G2 TECHSOFT adheres to the best product optimization and eCommerce management practices. If you are looking for quality shopping cart data entry services in India with minimal errors and maximum efficiency, contact us and get a free quotation.
Read what our client say
I was surprised to find that G2 Tech was able to bring resources on board quickly for my needs, especially when it was hard to get someone locally at short notice. They’ve got the right resources on time.
President of a Software Product Company
G2 has been timely, professional and have done good work for us. They do what they say. Our companies have worked well with each other.
President of a Software Development Company
Memphis, TN, USA
I started with just 1 resource, and ended up outsourcing my entire development to G2 Tech. They have now become my development arm.
Product Manager of a Software Product Company
Lets transform your next big idea into actionCONTACT US